“I am proud to be a PSE graduate, and it’s exciting to see the growth and changes in the department.” “PSE gave me a chance to learn how to learn, there was room for mistakes and a platform for success.” “I really valued the close-knit culture of the PSE department.” “The academic skills I honed in graduate school around understanding structure-process-property relationships have been critical to my success.” “I found my real interest and passion for academia during my time at the PSE department.” These are some comments from recent, and not-so-recent alums. Read more about their reflections on PSE or contact us about sharing your own experiences.
Especially now, as we begin to mark the 50th anniversary of the Polymer Science and Engineering program at UMass, with a PSE50 Celebration, we encourage our alums to renew their connections to past,current and future generations.
If you have moved recently or would just like to verify that we have the correct contact information for you, please visit https://www.pse.umass.edu/alumni-form to update your contact information.
- Briseno Group ~ ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces Cover
- E. Ilker Ozay ~ Global Academic Competition Award
- Bistetracene: An Air-Stable, High-Mobility Organic Semiconductor with Extended Conjugation
- The Good Host: Formation of Discrete 1-D Fullerene “Channels” in Well-Ordered PBTTT Oligomers
- Poly(sulfobetaine methacrylate)s as Electrode Modifiers for Inverted Organic Electronics